My goodness, it has really been almost 6 months since my last blog post! And I have missed you all so much!! *INSERT GIANT HUG HERE!* lol
First of all, THANK YOU so much to all of you faithful supporters who have continued to visit the site despite the complete lack of posts over the past several months and to all of those who said that they missed my blog posts and hoped that I would soon return. You are all amazing and I appreciate you so much!
The past few months have been…character-building, to say the most LOL. That’s what I like to call the moments in my life that test my sanity, Christianity, and resilience: character building moments. Winters have always been tough for me (yes, I have diagnosed myself with SAD, although I have yet to do anything to help combat it during the winters and I really should….but that’s another post for another day). That along with work and life just being a lot busier this past year AND deciding to be smarter with my coins and not spend as much trying to keep up with the latest trends kept me away from blogging for a while. Plus…I just really felt like I had lost my motivation and inspiration and needed a break.
BUT! Spring has sprung and so have I! I have quite a few fun posts & ideas coming up, and as I had shared in a post quite some time ago, I definitely want to get back into the “Life” part of this Life & Style blog as well.
So here’s what you can look forward to seeing in the upcoming months:
– New posts every Tuesday and Friday of each week starting TOMORROW May 2nd, 2014!
– New Series! Including, but not limited to:
– recaps of my inspirational IG/Instagram posts for each week –
– a series detailing the key items that I consider to be essentials in every fashionable woman’s wardrobe –
– basically me sharing personal thoughts and opinions on various topics, so you’ll get to know me just a little bit more –
– Updated flawless face routine/products with Demo Video
– Updates on being Naturally T and the hair products & techniques that help make the process easier
– Product Faves
– More OOTDs/OOTNs (which will force me to actually have a life…maybe. Anyone wanna help with that, though?! lol!)
– More YouTube videos
– AND MUCH MORE! (of whatever comes to mind to share)
I hope you guys enjoy what’s to come on the blog and once again, thanks so much for sticking with me and to those of you who are new, welcome, and get ready to learn more about what makes me “Perfectly Imperfec_T“.
Love and God Bless,