So I finally got around to going out and getting some things that I’ve been eyeing via YouTube and other blogs around the web that I haven’t been able to find for some time. Got some tips from the Gurus as to where to find some of these items and I’m glad I listened.
So let’s get started!
Night Time Facial Cleansing Towelettes – CVS Brand
– I raved about the Ponds brand of this product in my last Favorites Video. But for some season I have not been able to find it in stock every time I go to the drugstores. The set I have hasn’t run out yet but just wanted to have reinforcements ready anyway. Hopefully I like these just as much.
Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner
– Back to old faithful. In case you didn’t know this is THE best drugstore creme eyeliner out there, and definitely one of the best period. It was about time for me to replace my eyeliner (I’ve definitely had it for at least 4-5 months…no bueno; you’re supposed to replace items like eyeliner and mascara every 3 months soooo…yeah I’ve been failing smh) so took this opportunity to do just that 🙂
Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows
– I’ve been hearing SO MUCH about these bad boys right here and I’ve been dying to try them. I finally found out that they were available at Walgreens and CVS so I definitely hopped on it! I still want to get two more colors (there’s purple and a teal that I have my eyes on…), but they weren’t in stock at either CVS or Walgreens, so hopefully I’ll be able to get them soon:-)
Burt’s Bee’s Sugar Scrub and Body Butter in “Honey & Shea” Scent
– So I realized that my body care regimen didn’t include exfoliating my skin (other than the skin on my face) on a regular basis *hangs head* Yeah, I’ve been missing out on life. And recently I also decided that I wanted to start using body butters instead of lotions. Lotions have never really done much in the way of KEEPING my skin well moisturized though out the day. The good thing about body butters is that they have the best of both worlds: MOISTURE (by way of water) and SEALANTS (by way of oils).
Now the reason I liked the Burt’s Bees Body Butter was because the very first ingredient was water; and you guys know how I feel about that; ANY legit moisturizer should have water as its first ingredient or it’s not worth my time. The very next ingredient is Sunflower Seed Oil and then after that is my FAVE: GLYCERIN! The oh so awesome humectant that helps draw moisture into the skin and hair.
So I’m excited to see how this body butter experience pans out 🙂
WET N WILD MEGA LAST NAIL POLISH
– I’ve been hearing so much about these nail polishes! I actually picked up a few more earlier but they were the old formula (which was GREAT as it was actually! Smooth application, glossy finish, long wear…LOVE!). Not to mention they’re just $2 a piece which is AWESOME! I just grabbed a few colors that I wanted to add to my nail polish collection (speaking of which…I really need to get a new storage plan for my nail polishes…but I digress).
The colors that I got were:
Break The Ice
I Need a RefreshMint
That mint green color! *swoon* …I am so looking forward to trying that out. Don’t know how it’ll look on me but hey, “Nothing ventured, nothing gained” right? 🙂
So that’s it for my little drugstore haul. I hope you all enjoyed this post and feel free to leave your thoughts and comments below 🙂
Love and God Bless,