Quick post to share my first application experience with the Make Up For Ever (MUFE) HD Invisible Coverage Liquid foundation.
– Light weight (doesn’t feel as heavy as make up that I’ve used in the past)
– Smooth application (it really looked smooth on my skin, evened out my pores and all that good stuff)
– Color stayed true (after about 6 hours of having the foundation on, the color was still pretty much the same as what it was on initial application as opposed to my Laura Mercier, which would turn orange on me in a few hours; I’ll show comparison pics below)
– Didn’t “melt” very much (of course, this was in combination with the other steps I take when using foundation [Milk of Magnesia, Primer, Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray, and setting powder]; also I didn’t wear it for a ridiculously long time, but I think 6 hours is a pretty long time and I was pretty impressed with the staying power w/ zero touch ups, which was done intentionally so I could give an honest review)
– Still looked like I was wearing make up (which is to be expected because…I am lol)
– Wasn’t a 100% exact match (very very close, like 95-97% which doesn’t suck at all)
On to the pics.
Laura Mercier Comparison Pics
My make up would start out looking like this:
…then end up turning into this orange-y color after several hours if I didn’t do any touch ups:
MUFE HD Foundation
I didn’t get to take pics of how my face looked right immediately after application, but these are pics after the foundation had been on for over 6 hours, with ZERO touch ups.
So for First Impressions I’ll be giving MUFE HD Foundation a rating of 9.8/10. I’m really looking forward to how this foundation will perform in the long run. Glad I got to try something new 🙂
Love and God Bless,